I’m a Senior Security Consultant with more than 15 years of experience. I’ve worked in both South America and Europe on projects with several IBEX 35 companies (Spanish Exchange Index), banks, telecommunication companies as well as some of the largest payment card processors. My information security background includes consultancy and auditing, training (Authorized (ISC)² and EC-Council Instructor), implementation of security technologies, design and policy development among others. I am currently a member of the Colombian Army Reserve Forces (Professional Reserve) as a Lieutenant.
I’m the founder and contributing author of PCI Hispano (www.pcihispano.com). This is a specialized community portal in Spanish covering Q&A of PCI SSC standards. I have written a lot of security articles for the main Spanish information security magazines, the ISACA Journal as well as some vulnerability advisories.
I’m always open to connecting with fellow security peers as well as from professional looking to improve their companies’ cybersecurity. Feel free to drop me a message.
Education and Credentials:
- A BS in Computer Engineering, District University of Bogotá (Colombia)
- A MS in Information Security, La Salle – Ramón Llull University Campus Barcelona (Spain)
- A MS in Project Management, La Salle’s Business & Engineering School of the Universitat Ramon Llull (Spain)
- The Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), (ISC)²
- The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), ISACA
- The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), ISACA
- The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), ISACA
- The PCI Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) for PCI DSS, PCI 3DS, PCI P2PE, PCI TSP, and PCI PIN
- The Business Continuity Management Standard Lead Auditor (BS25999), BSI
- The Certified Network Associate – Security (CCNA Security), Cisco Systems
- The Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI – CHFI Trainer), EC-Council
- The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), EC-Council
- The OSSTMM Professional Security Tester Accredited Certification (OPST), ISECOM